Detroit Area Pre-College Engineering Program The Detroit Area Pre-College Engineering Program (DAPCEP) is dedicated to increasing the number of underrepresented students who are academically prepared to pursue careers in the fields of science, technology, engineering and mathematies.
What does DAPCEP stand for?
DAPCEP stands for Detroit Area Pre-College Engineering Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Double a Point Collection (customer loyalty program)
- Drôme Ardèche Prévention Cancers (French cancer prevention group)
- Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Week (Philippines)
- Drug Abuse Prevention Center (various organizations)
- Dual Action Porter Cable
- Dynamic Amplifier Power Control (Ciena)
- Dynamic Annular Pressure Control (trademark of At Balance)
- Dystrophin-Associated Protein Complex
- Development and Procurement Cost of Aircraft (cost model)
- Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Act
- Destiny and Purpose Community Outreach (Detroit, MI)
- Drug Abuse Prevention and Control Office (Philippines)
- Data Acquisition and Process Control System
- Dependency-Oriented and Achievement-Oriented Psychological Control Scale (psychology)
- Daytime Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis
- Departmental Acquisition and Procurement Division (South Africa)
- Digital Adaptive Pre-Distortion
- Distributed and Parallel Databases (journal)
- Dual Alkali FGD Process Demonstration
- Lookup-Table-Based Digital Adaptive Predistortion (microwave theory)
Samples in periodicals archive:
USI donated $50,000 to the Detroit area pre-college engineering program (DAPCEP) designed to encourage women and minority students to study the fields of engineering, science, mathematics, and computer technology.
Another Tenneco Automotive highlight will be the company's hosting of the Detroit Area Pre-College Engineering Program (DAPCEP), a group of Detroit public school students.
5 /PRNewswire/ -- Tenneco Automotive today announced a partnership for the Tenneco Automotive Grand Prix of Detroit with the Detroit Area Pre-College Engineering Program (DAPCEP), as some 42 student participants in the program and their larger-than-life paper model cars joined Tenneco Automotive and the Walker Racing Team at the track at Belle Isle.
Built by 7th and 8th grade "engineers" who are part of the Detroit Area Pre-College Engineering Program (DAPCEP), these cars are built entirely of paper products (such as cardboard) and are designed to have moving parts and support the weight of an adult.