This is vitally important to our economies and security," says John Jamian, executive director of the Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA).
What does DWCPA stand for?
DWCPA stands for Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Doctor Who Client Mod (community site)
- Detroit/Wayne County Mental Health (Detroit, MI)
- Double Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Dry White Chinese Noodle
- Double-Walled Carbon Nanotube
- Deputy Waterways Conservation Officer (Pennsylvania)
- Directory of World Chemical Producers
- Discounted Water Cold Process (soapmaking)
- Division of Workforce and Career Preparation (South Dakota)
- Dridus' Web Cataloging Project
- Dual Whole Cell Patch Clamp Technique
- Development of Women Children in Rural Areas (India)
- Deborah Wilson Consulting Services (Brisbane, Queensland, Australia)
- Diamond Wire Cutting System
- Distributed Wireless Communication System
- Dynamic Window-Constrained Scheduling
- Durrell Wildlife Conservation Trust (UK)
- Development of Women and Children in Urban Areas
- Dual Wheel Commercial Utility Cargo Vehicle
- Deutscher Wing Chun Verband (German: German Wing Chun Association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
With construction scheduled to begin before year's end, the long-awaited Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA) Public Dock & Terminal building will soon be a fixture on Detroit's East Riverfront.
DETROIT, April 2, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA) has recently created the Detroit Wayne County Port Foundation (DWCPF), an affiliatenon-profit organization.
We are hopeful about this year's Great Lakes shipping season," said Steven Olinek, deputy director of the Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA) "Indicators show that shipping on the St.
The event is being hosted by the Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA).
We hope this year's Great Lakes shipping will have a positive economic impact on Detroit and the entire region," said Steven Olinek, deputy director of the Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA).
a non-profit Michigan corporation administered by the Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority.
She is the Marketing Director for the Detroit/Wayne County Port Authority (DWCPA), responsible for its promotion, advertising and public information activities.