A balanced detoxification program addresses physical, emotional, and spiritual health.
What does DETOX stand for?
DETOX stands for Detoxification
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Massachusetts Division of Employment and Training
- Dodds European Transportation Management Office
- Determination of the Manifest Variables
- Defense Education and Training Network (for military and government entities)
- Devils Tower National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Drug Evaluation, Treatment and Outpatient Clinical Services (Bothell, WA)
- Diffusion Edited Total Correlation Spectroscopy
- Directly Executable Test Oriented Language
- Disability Equality Training of Trainers (workshop; Oxfam)
- Dépannage Électrique Travaux Publics (French electrician)
- Detailed Environmental Test Plan
- Determiner Phrase (linguistics)
- Displaced Equipment Transition Plan
- Driver Education Training Programme (UK)
- Probability of Detection Calculation Software (software package)
- Department for Environment, Food and Rural Affairs (UK)
- Department of Employment, Training and Rehabilitation
- Department of the Environment, Transport and the Regions
- Dotation d'Equipement des Territoires Ruraux (French: Provision of Equipment for Rural Areas)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lancet, of the Weizmann Institute of Science in Rehovot, reports discovering several enzymes in the olfactory system's patch of receptive tissue--called the olfactory epithelium -- that closely resemble detoxification enzymes found in the liver and other body tissues.