Strengths of the Community Life Indicators Wheel are its identification of unique determinants of community health and recognition of interdependencies among determinants.
What does DOCH stand for?
DOCH stands for Determinants of Community Health (University of Toronto; Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOCH
We have 1 other meaning of DOCH in our Acronym Attic
- Date Of Current Enlistment
- Direct Observation Clinical Encounter Examination (surgery)
- Department of Consumer and Employment Protection (Australia)
- Directorate of Optometric Continuing Education and Training (UK)
- Document Exploitation
- Department of Commerce Federal Credit Union
- Dakota Ojibway Child and Family Services (Canada)
- Denominazione di Origine Controllata e Garantita (Italian: Checked and Guaranteed Origin Name)
- Dog Obedience Club of Greenville, Inc. (South Carolina)
- Department of Canadian Heritage
- District of Columbia Habitat for Humanity (Washington, DC)
- Daughters of Charity Health System (Los Altos Hills, CA)
- Document Identifier
- Digital Optical Cellular Image Processor
- Indigenous Peoples' Center for Documentation, Research and Information (Swizterland)
- Data Over Cable System Interface Specification
- Documents in Computing and Information Science
- Department of Communications, Information and the Arts (Australia)
- Department of Communications, Information Technology and the Arts (Australia)
- Department of Criminal Justice Training (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He holds a Canada Research Chair in the Social Determinants of Community Health and is also a Senior Scholar with the Michael Smith Foundation for Health Research in British Columbia.