What does DIG stand for?
DIG stands for Detergent-Insoluble Glycolipid-Enriched Domain (cell & molecular biology)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DIG
We have 107 other meanings of DIG in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic-Increase Factor for Yield Stress (structural steel)
- Data Item Group (US DoD)
- Dead in Ground
- Decentralized Information Group (various organizations)
- Déclaré d'intérêt Général (French: Declaration of General Interest)
- Delta Informal Gardeners (California)
- Departement Informatique de Gestion
- Department Inspection Group
- Deputy Inspector General
- Derivatives Implementation Group (FASB)