Kit contains A-1 Sight Drum Pin, A-2 Windage Knob pin, bolt catch pin, bolt catch spring, bolt gas rings, buffer retainer spring, CAR buffer spring STD buffer spring, ejection port cover spring, ejector retainer pin, firing pin retainer pin, flash suppressor lock washer, forward assist pin, forward assist spring, sling swivel rivet, front sight detent spring, gas tube pin, hammer spring, mag catch spring, trigger spring, trigger guard pin, spring, pivot pin spring, takedown pin spring, sn pistol grip star washer & pistol grip screw.
What does DTT stand for?
DTT stands for Detent
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of DTT
We have 95 other meanings of DTT in our Acronym Attic
- Data Transfer Type
- Datum Temporal Token
- Defense Technology Towers (Singapore)
- Degroote Trucks & Trailers (Belgium)
- Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Deloitte & Touch Global Operations)
- Demeures, Terre et Tradition (French: Homes, Land and Tradition)
- Department of Teacher Training (various locations)
- Design Thermal Transient
- Desk Top Trainer
- Desktop Theater (Cambridge Soundworks speakers)
- Development and Transfer of Technologies (climate change; UN)
- Developmental Technician Team
- Développement Touristique du Territoire (French: Tourism Development Planning)
- Diesel Transmission Technology
- Difference Threshold Test
- Diffusion Tensor Tractography (radiology)
- Diffusion Transfer Technology
- Digital Terrestrial Television
- Digital Terrestrial Transmission
- Direct Tension Tester
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CFV may be mounted with either countersunk head or hex head screws - it features four detent positions of -90[degrees], 0[degrees], +70[degrees] and +115[degrees], all detent positions providing a resistant torque of 3 Nm which is the torque required to free the detent device - and is tested to 20,000 operations.
The unique hard-chromed detent interface decreases drive-ring wear when the balls are pressed against the face during jog-to-position engagement, extending operational life as well as ensuring complete disengagement every time-without premature re-engagement, the company explained.
The latest Type MA 331-705-Z1 video measuring system from Marcel Aubert of Switzerland includes a zoom-optic with detent providing field of view from 13.
The digital potentiomerer has 36 detent positions, each programmed for a specific value, The user chooses a detent position, rather than entering a value on a keypad.
When arming the pylon, you are supposed to pull the pin from the second detent, electrical safe the pylon, then wait a second.