Calls can also be made to the Detective Bureau at (508) 799-8651.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for Detective Bureau
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DB
We have 60 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Delayed Broadcast
- Delta Band
- Dena Bank (India)
- Denied Boarding (airline)
- Department of Defense Beneficiary (US DoD)
- Depth Bomb
- Design and Build (contract)
- Design Baseline
- Detection Buffer
- Detective Branch (Bangladesh)
- Deutsch-Bonnet (French racing car)
- Deutsche Bahn AG (German railway company)
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways, 1994 amalgamation with Deutsche Reichsbahn, aka DBAG)
- Deutsche Burschenschaft (German: German Fraternity)
- Developmental Bulletin (USMC)
- Diamond Bar (California)
- Die Bahn (German Railways)
- Dierks Bentley (country music artist)
- Difficulty Breathing (medical)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We know that the termination was suggested by the Worcester Detective Bureau on the grounds that if Officer Shea had not at that point made "any offers, or broken any law, and that he had not crossed the line, then we should just move on to other more promising subjects.
Often, officers who do a good job and maintain a level of motivation and dedication catch the eye of the boss and receive assignment to the detective bureau.