At the end of incubation, we added 50 [micro]L of detection buffer [100 mmol/L Tris-HCI (pH 8.
What does DB stand for?
DB stands for Detection Buffer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DB
We have 61 other meanings of DB in our Acronym Attic
- Defined Benefit (type of qualified retirement plan)
- Degraded Being (Scientology term)
- Delayed Broadcast
- Delta Band
- Dena Bank (India)
- Denied Boarding (airline)
- Department of Defense Beneficiary (US DoD)
- Depth Bomb
- Design and Build (contract)
- Design Baseline
- Detective Branch (Bangladesh)
- Detective Bureau
- Deutsch-Bonnet (French racing car)
- Deutsche Bahn AG (German railway company)
- Deutsche Bank
- Deutsche Bundesbahn (German Federal Railways, 1994 amalgamation with Deutsche Reichsbahn, aka DBAG)
- Deutsche Burschenschaft (German: German Fraternity)
- Developmental Bulletin (USMC)
- Diamond Bar (California)
- Die Bahn (German Railways)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The chip was rinsed in a detection buffer containing phosphatebuffered saline, 0.