However, advice from public health professionals will be needed as the detailed operating procedures are developed to implement the necessarily general diplomatic language of the new protocol.
What does DOP stand for?
DOP stands for Detailed Operating Procedure
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOP
We have 160 other meanings of DOP in our Acronym Attic
- Department of Psychiatry (various organizations)
- Department Operating Procedure
- Depot Overhaul Plan
- Depth Of Penetration
- Depth of Plane
- Designated Overhaul Point (rework facility)
- Desktop Operating Procedure
- Desktop Optimisation Pack (Microsoft)
- Destruction of Property (crime)
- Detachment Operating Procedure
Samples in periodicals archive:
The growing practice of stating specific standards in statutes or requiring, by law, that banks adopt detailed operating procedures developed by the regulatory agencies eliminates flexibility, which is important in a dynamic industry that is competing on an international basis.