Summary: DUBAI - Sharaf Travel Services a leading travel management company in UAE was recently awarded the ISO 9001:2008 certification by Det Norske Veritas (DNV), one of the world's leading certification bodies offering the latest in management systems certification service.
What does DNV stand for?
DNV stands for Det Norske Veritas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DNV
We have 26 other meanings of DNV in our Acronym Attic
- Do Not Use
- Dr. Nausch Unternehmensberatung (Germany)
- Dyspepsie Non Ulcéreuse (French: Nonulcer Dyspepsia; gastroenterology)
- Distillable Non-Urea-Adductable
- Do Not Use Abbreviations
- Daegu National University of Education (Korea)
- Danish Newton Users Group
- Deutsche Notes User Group
- Danville, IL, USA - Vermilion County Airport (Airport Code)
- Der Norske Veritas
- Deutscher Nordic Walking Nordic Inline Verband (German walking and skating association)
- Dinucleotide Variant
- Dirección Nacional de Vialidad (Argentina)
- District of North Vancouver (British Columbia, Canada)
- Do Not Vote
- Det Norske Videnskaps Akademi (Norwegian: Norwegian Academy of Science and Letters; Norway)
- Differential Negative Vorticity Advection
- Defense National Visitors Center (DoD)
- Dynamic Non-linear Vibration Dissipaters
- Den Norske Vinkelner Forening (Norweigian sommeliers' association)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Certification was granted by Norway's Det Norske Veritas (DNV) under the patronage of Hamad bin Khamis al Amri, Under-Secretary of Manpower Ministry.
The certification was granted by Norway's Det Norske Veritas (DNV) under the patronage of Hamad bin Khamis al-Amri, Undersecretary of Manpower Ministry.
Industrial gas and chemical company, Hydro Gas & Chemicals Ltd, have achieved one of the first for its industry having gained certification for their integrated management of quality control, environmental aspects and employee health, safety and welfare from independent classifier, Det Norske Veritas (DNV Certification).
Quality registrations Aero Rubber, Bridgeview, IL, announced that its quality system has been certified as being in compliance with the requirements of the ISO 9002, 1994 standard by Det Norske Veritas.