McDermott concluded his keynote by thanking all of the customers and partners who have made the trip to Madrid, and showed a video of the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation working in Africa, describing how its implementation of SAP technologies has allowed 30% extra efficiency for all digital tasks.
What does DTHF stand for?
DTHF stands for Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Down to Hang
- Down to Hell
- Downtown Terre Haute (Terre Haute, IN)
- Drôme Transport Handicap (France)
- Direct-To-Home Very Small Aperture Terminal
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Skin Test Anergy
- Disaster-Tolerant High-Availability (server)
- Desmond Tutu HIV Centre (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
- Destination Terminal Handling Charge (shipping)
- DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
- Deutsche Theatertechnische Gesellschaft (German: German Theatre Technical Society)
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Detroit Table Hockey League (Detroit, MI)
- Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (EU)
- Dynamic Trojan Horse Network (Internet worm)
- David Thompson Health Region (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reaction
- Down The Hill Radio
- Dusty Trails Horse Rescue, Inc. (Alabama)
- Deep Trance Hypnotic Subject
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Linda-Gail Bekker, MB ChB, DTMH, DCH, FCP (SA), PhD The Desmond Tutu HIV Centre, Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine and Department of Medicine, University of Cape Town Linda-Gail Bekker is the Deputy Director of the Desmond Tutu HIV Centre and Chief Operating Officer of the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation.
1) is a nurse-run, counsellor-supported mobile screening clinic run by the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation.