[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Linda-Gail Bekker, MB ChB, DTMH, DCH, FCP (SA), PhD The Desmond Tutu HIV Centre, Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine and Department of Medicine, University of Cape Town Linda-Gail Bekker is the Deputy Director of the Desmond Tutu HIV Centre and Chief Operating Officer of the Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation.
What does DTHC stand for?
DTHC stands for Desmond Tutu HIV Centre (University of Cape Town; South Africa)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DTHC
- Down the Hall
- Down The Hill
- Down the Hole (drilling)
- Down to Hang
- Down to Hell
- Downtown Terre Haute (Terre Haute, IN)
- Drôme Transport Handicap (France)
- Direct-To-Home Very Small Aperture Terminal
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Skin Test Anergy
- Disaster-Tolerant High-Availability (server)
- Destination Terminal Handling Charge (shipping)
- DiLorenzo Tricare Health Clinic
- Desmond Tutu HIV Foundation
- Deutsche Theatertechnische Gesellschaft (German: German Theatre Technical Society)
- Differential Tissue Harmonic Imaging
- Detroit Table Hockey League (Detroit, MI)
- Directive on Traditional Herbal Medicinal Products (EU)
- Dynamic Trojan Horse Network (Internet worm)
- David Thompson Health Region (Alberta Health Services; Canada)
- Delayed-Type Hypersensitivity Reaction
Samples in periodicals archive:
com D Woods, MD, FRCP Eduhealthcare, and School of Child and Adolescent Health, University of Cape Town F Cope, RN, RM, Dip Inf Contr Desmond Tutu HIV Centre, Institute of Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine, University of Cape Town B Eley, MB ChB, FCPaed (SA), BSc Hons Med Biochem Paediatric Infectious Diseases Unit, Red Cross War Memorial Children's Hospital, and School of Child and Adolescent Health, University of Cape Town
The Desmond Tutu HIV Centre, Institute for Infectious Disease and Molecular Medicine and Department of Medicine, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Cape Town N van Schaik, MB ChB K Kranzer, MB BS R Wood, MB BCh, BSc, FCP L-G Bekker, MB ChB, FCP, PhD Clinical Research Unit, Department of Infectious and Tropical Diseases, London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine, London K Kranzer, MB BS Corresponding author: Nvan Schaik (Nienke.