Workbench, as a development tool, is a very functional and flexible framework for integrating engineering applications and delivering a complete desktop engineering environment to our common customers," said Gary Wyatt, International Sales and Marketing Director at RoboBAT.
What does DTE stand for?
DTE stands for Desktop Engineering (UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTE
We have 112 other meanings of DTE in our Acronym Attic
- Distribuidora de Tecnología Digital de Venezuela (Spanish: Digital Technology Distributor in Venezuela)
- Doing Time, Doing Vipassana (film)
- Data Terminal Environment
- Data Terminal Equipment
- Data Transfer Equipment
- Data Transformation Engine
- Data Transmission Equipment
- Department of Telecommunications & Energy
- Department of Training and Education
- Desk Top Evaluation
- Desktop Test Environment
- Detect To Engage
- Detroit Edison Co.
- Deutsche Telekom AG (German: German Telecom AG)
- Development and Test Environment (various locations)
- Development Through Enterprise (World Resources Institute)
- Development Tools Environment (Microsoft Visual Studio)
- Development, Test, Evaluation
- Developmental Test & Evaluation (usually abbreviated as DT&E)
- Developmental Test Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
com -- has announced a reorganization of the company's Desktop Engineering and ID Systems publishing teams.
HPI also publishes Supply Chain Systems, a monthly focusing on the integration of hardware and software products into supply chain management and enterprise-wide systems, and Desktop Engineering, a monthly that offers design solutions for engineers and engineering managers.