Business users can benefit from features such as desktop call control, presence, unified messaging, and desktop faxing.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Desktop Call Control (software)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Derbyshire County Council (UK)
- Derry City Council (district council; Northern Ireland, UK)
- Descending Chain Condition (mathematics)
- Descriptive Cataloguing Committee
- Desert Conversation Community
- Design Computing and Cognition (International Conference)
- Design Control Change
- Designated Contact Customer
- Designing Correct Circuits
- Designs, Codes and Cryptography (Springer publication)
- Desktop Conferencing Console (Microsoft)
- Desktop Control Center (Intel Corp.)
- Detroit Computing Center
- Developer Community Champion (Microsoft)
- Development Control Committee (various organizations)
- Development Corporation for Children
- Device Color Characterization
- Device Control Character
- Devis de Construction Canada
- Devon County Council (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It includes the following features: interactive voice response, multichannel routing and recording, screen-pop, outbound and blended dialing, quality monitoring, workforce management, desktop call control, desktop faxing, unified messaging, and presence management.
In 2010, the bank will deploy AltiGen's new MaxCommunicator desktop call control software, where employees will be able to 'click-to-dial' right from MS CRM for outbound calls and receive screen pop-ups of customer records for inbound calls.
In addition to the PBX 618, Heveron & Heveron installed PhoneMaster, a desktop call control software package that gives each user complete call control through the PC.