Pages 54-64 in Desired future conditions for pinon-juniper ecosystems (D.
What does DFC stand for?
DFC stands for Desired Future Conditions
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DFC
We have 186 other meanings of DFC in our Acronym Attic
- Department for Communities (Australia)
- Department for Families and Communities (Australia)
- Deputy Fire Chief
- Deputy First Class
- Deputy Force Commander (US DoD)
- Derivatives Fundamentals Course (Canadian Securities Institute)
- Desert Fishes Council (conservation)
- Design Field Change
- Design for Compliance (Elliott Laboratories)
- Designed for Comfort (energy efficiency)
- Detachment For Cause (BUPERS)
- Development Finance Corporation (Canada)
- Development Fund Committee (various organizations)
- Devis Factures Clients (French software)
- Diagnostic Flow Chart
- Dial Feature Card (Cisco)
- Dickinson Financial Corporation (Kansas City, MO)
- Diesel Fuel Conditioner
- Digital Facility Center (AT&T)
- Digital Faith Community (community management system)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Working toward precisely defined desired future conditions for the watershed.