LernerThe winter landscape can be extraordinary if your garden is designed for winter interest.
What does DFW stand for?
DFW stands for Designed for Winter (Canada)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFW
We have 50 other meanings of DFW in our Acronym Attic
- Diverging Flexible Vertical Tail
- Deutschen Fußballspieler-Vermittler Vereinigung eV (German: German Soccer Player-Agent Association)
- Dallas Ft. Worth (Texas)
- Dallas/Ft Worth, TX, USA - Dallas Ft Worth International (Airport Code)
- DataEase For Windows
- David Foster Wallace (author)
- David Fouquère Webdesigner (France)
- Dead Freaking Wrong (polite form)
- Definable Feature of Work
- Department of Fish and Wildlife
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wipers designed for winter use help prevent windshield icing.
6) Gamehide's Kickapoo River Parka is a waterproof/breathable systems parka designed for winter bowhunts.
There's six great flavours to choose from plus new Schloer apple and cinnamon, a spicy aromatic limited edition flavour specially designed for winter drinking.
Because the pipeline transmission systems are designed for winter peaks, they are used less the rest of the year and can serve as horizontal storage reservoirs.