As the Design Council also highlighted in our new Design for Innovation report, high-quality design and technology teaching in schools is vitally important in maintaining and growing a pipeline of students entering design, architecture and engineering, HE courses and on into related professions.
What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Design for Innovation
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Deep Fried Ice-Cream
- Defense Forecasts Incorporated
- Defiance, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Demand for Information
- Demeures de France Investissements (French real estate company)
- Département Fédéral de l'Intérieur (French: Federal Department of the Interior; Switzerland)
- Department of Financial Institutions (various US state governments)
- Depository Financial Institution
- Derivatives & Financial Instruments (International tax journal)
- Design Fabrication Installation Resume
- Design for Installability
- Design from Italy
- Design, Fabrication and Installation (various organizations)
- Design, Fielding, Instrumentation
- Designated Financial Institution
- Détection Française d'Incendie (French smoke detector company)
- Deutsch-Französisches Institut (German: German-French Institute; est. 1948)
- Development Facilitators, Inc.
- Development Finance Institution
- Development Flight Instrumentation