The package also incorporates the Autodesk Design Web Format (DWF), an enhanced collaboration and publishing platform that helps customers communicate and share their digital design and mapping data.
What does DWF stand for?
DWF stands for Design Web Format
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of DWF
We have 42 other meanings of DWF in our Acronym Attic
- Distorted-Wave Energy Sudden
- Division of Workforce and Employment Services (Department for Training and Re-Employment; Kentucky)
- Driver and WHQL (Windows Hardware Quality Labs) Engineering Services (Intel Corp.)
- David Wright Foundation (various locations)
- Davies Wallis Foyster (law firm; UK)
- Dayton Wright AFB United States
- Death Will Follow (band)
- Delta Waterfowl Foundation (US and Canada)
- Dense Wiring Fabric
- Department of Wildlife & Fisheries
Samples in periodicals archive:
Autodesk, AutoCAD, Design Web Format, DWF, and Revit are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.
Note to Editors: Autodesk, Buzzsaw, AutoCAD, Design Web Format, DWF and Volo are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc.