My involvement included participating in the initial design review meeting, measuring and documenting the existing architectural details on site, generating AutoCAD and AGi32 models, assisting in the selection of proposed luminaires, running illumination calculations, reviewing recommended lighting levels in the IES Lighting Handbook, helping to create the schematic and design development presentation packages, developing section details and editing the schedule.
What does DRM stand for?
DRM stands for Design Review Meeting
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DRM
We have 170 other meanings of DRM in our Acronym Attic
- Déclaration Récapitulative Mensuelle (French: Monthly Summary Statement)
- Deese-Roediger-McDermott (psychology experiment)
- Defense Acquisition Board Readiness Meeting
- Democratic Renewal Movement (Lebanon)
- Democratic Republican Movement (Rwanda)
- Dental Repair Technician (US Navy)
- Departamento de Recursos Minerais (Portuguese: Department of Mineral Resources; Brazil)
- Department of Resource Management
- Deputy Regional Manager (various companies)
- Design Reference Mission
- Design Rules Manual
- Desmin-Related Myopathy
- Destination Release Mechanism (Distributed Queue Dual Bus, IEEE 802.6)
- Deutsche Rallye-Meisterschaft (German rally championship)
- Deutsches Reichsmark (German money pre-1945)
- Development Rate Monitor (microelectronics)
- Développement Réalisation Management (French: Development Management Director)
- Device Relationship Management (Axeda Systems Inc.)
- Diastolic Regurgitant Murmur (neonatology)
- Die-Roll Modifier (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Joint EMS-customer design review meetings are held, and these working groups focus on sequential improvements that both enhance efficiency and align with customer long-term cost reduction goals.
Your concept architect should be required to attend and participate in periodic design review meetings.
Many interactive design review meetings also were held on very short notice since the ability of outside team members to communicate in this manner dramatically reduced the amount of traveling and travel time.
Mr Rainford says: "The relationship was quickly established through the process of regular design review meetings.
It's sad to think that a simple design review meeting to discuss units of measure could have saved the Mars Climate Orbiter, hot to mention hundreds of millions of dollars.
This approach is hammered out at design review meetings where everybody pitches in: it is not an office where partners run projects without refere nce to each other.