What does DIERS stand for?
DIERS stands for Design Institute for Emergency Relief Systems (AICHE)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Diabetes Interactief Educatie Programma (Dutch: Interactive Diabetes Education Program)
- Dangerous, Insanitary and Earthquake Prone Buildings (New Zealand)
- Digital Imagery Exploitation Production System (US DoD)
- Drug-Induced Extra-Pyramidal Symptoms Scale
- Defense Intelligence Equipment Index
- Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources
- Departmental Industrial Equipment Reserve
- Date Initial Entry Reserve Forces
- Deviancy in Early Rabbinic Literature (essay book collection)
- Department of Infrastructure, Energy and Resources (Tasmania, Australia)
- Défense des Intérêts des Étudiants de la Sorbonne (French: Interests of Students at the Sorbonne)
- Design Industrial and Engineering Services (Netherlands)
- Distributed and Embedded Security (research group)
- Department of International Economic and Social Affairs
- Defense / Industry E3 Standards Committee
- DODIIS Integration and Engineering Support Contract
- Direct Interpretively Evaluated String Expression Language (ACAD)
- Decentralised Information Ecosystem Technologies (information processing and management )
- Deep Infiltration and Extraction Team (US Marine Corps)