She is the first African American and one of a handful of female designers to participate in Metropolitan Home magazine's "Signature of Style" campaign for the Design Industries Foundation for AIDS.
What does DIFFA stand for?
DIFFA stands for Design Industries Foundation for AIDS
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DIFFA
We have 2 other meanings of DIFFA in our Acronym Attic
- Deutsches Institut für Fernstudienforschung (German: German Institute for Distance Education Research)
- Do It For Free
- Dominican International Film Festival
- Dubai International Film Festival
- Euro-Rate Differential
- Differential Services
- Differential Ultra-Wideband
- Design Industries Foundation Fighting AIDS (New York, NY)
- Dave Irwin Foundation for Brain Injury (Canada)
- Deck Integrated Fire Fighting System (helideck safety)
- Differential Sense
- Differential Services (IETF)
- Deutscher Industrieverband für Fitness und Gesundheit eV (German: German Industry Association for Fitness and Health Association)
- Dubai Indie Film Group (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Dansk Institut for Immaterialretsuddannelse (Danish: Danish Institute for Intellectual Property Rights)
- Dianne Feinstein (California senator)
- Digital Fidelity
- Diplôme des Iles Françaises Intérieures (French: Diploma of Interior French Islands)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A section of O'Day's Quartet for IV and sometimes 1, 2, or 3), set to music by Kevin Volans, was previewed by O'Day and Kate Johnson at A Demand Performance, the Design Industries Foundation for AIDS benefit last fall.