Lang also emphasized the importance of leveraging the electronic health record to assist collecting nursing data and the continued need for nurses to persuade software vendors to design documentation data and the continued need for nurses to persuade software vendors to design documentation systems with this in mind.
What does DDS stand for?
DDS stands for Design Documentation System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DDS
We have 407 other meanings of DDS in our Acronym Attic
- Dental Data System
- Dental Diet System
- Department of Developmental Services
- Department of Driver Services (Georgia)
- Department on Disability Services
- Depot Distribution System
- Desarrollo de Sistemas (Spanish: Systems Development)
- Design Data Sheet
- Design Degree Show (India)
- Design Disclosure System
- Design Dynamic Systems (Michigan Technological University)
- Desktop Document Services (Xerox division)
- Det Danske Spejderkorps (Danish Guide and Scout Association)
- Detailed Design Specification
- Detector Description Services
- Deutsche Diabetes-Stiftung
- Dewey Decimal System
- Diabolical Dubstars (graffiti artist group)
- Diagnosis Down Syndrome
- Diagnostic Data Set