DANIA BEACH, FLA: A year after acquiring the prestigious Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) in Dania Beach, Florida, developer Charles S.
What does DCOTA stand for?
DCOTA stands for Design Center of the Americas
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DCOTA in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Coalition on Open Standards (Internet Governance Forum)
- Dedicated Central Office Switch Service
- Defense Communications Operating Support System
- Digital Central Office Switch Simulator (GL Communications Inc.)
- Distributed Computing in Sensor Systems
- Dunedin Council of Social Services (Dunedin, New Zealand)
- Defense Communications Operating Support System (Europe)
- Dive Club of Silicon Valley
- Daily Cup of Tea (gaming)
- Darlington College Of Technology (UK)
- Deloitte Consulting Offshore Technology Group
- Davao City Overland Transport Terminal (Philippines)
- De.Comp.Os.Unix.Linux Newusers (German newsgroup)
- De.Comp.Os.Unix.Networking (German)
- De.Comp.Os.Unix.Programming (German)
- Dalmatian Club of Victoria (Australia)
- Drupal Code Coverage Project (software)
- Dartmouth Club of Washington (Washington, DC; alumni club)
- Dayton Council on World Affairs (Ohio)
- District of Columbia Office of Zoning (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Special Thanks to our Grand Benefactor Sponsor DCOTA DESIGN CENTER OF THE AMERICAS PARTICIPATING SHOWROOMS Windows of the World William Switzer & Associates, LTD Brown & Jordan Terry G.
Cohen, already the largest private owner of luxury home furnishing design centers in the United States, has completed the acquisition of the 775,000 square foot Design Center of the Americas (DCOTA) in the Dania Beach section of Fort Lauderdale, Florida.