Request for Proposal: design, build, operate and maintain a Compressed Natural Gas (CNG) fueling facility comprised of time fill fueling dispensers, posts and one (1) fast filled island.
What does DBO stand for?
DBO stands for Design, Build, Operate
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DBO
We have 36 other meanings of DBO in our Acronym Attic
- Dead Balls On (construction slang)
- Dead Blackout (theatre lighting)
- Dead Body Outline
- Death Benefit Option (insurance)
- Defined Benefit Obligation
- Demanda Bioquímica de Oxígeno (Spanish)
- Demande Biologique en Oxygène (French: Biochemical Oxygen Demand)
- Département de Biologie des Organismes (French: Department of Biology of Organisms; various locations)
- Department of Banking Operations (various locations)
- Department of Business Oversight
- Détergent Bactericide Odorant (French cleaning product)
- Deutsche Bank Offshore
- Direct Buyer Only (real estate)
- Direct by Owner
- Director of Business Operations (various organizations)
- Disability Buy-Out (insurance)
- DogsBite.Org (dog bite victims' group; Austin, TX)
- Dollar Buy Out
- Domain Bar Optimization
- Don't Bert Out
Samples in periodicals archive:
to design, build, operate and evaluate the performance of a prototype immersed tube aluminum melter
Praxair will design, build, operate, and own a state-of-the-art, large air separation unit (ASU) which is due to come on stream in 2009.
High-speed rail in America got a significant boost today with the selection of the team Fluor-Bombardier to design, build, operate, maintain and finance the first phase of Florida's High-Speed Rail network that will speed people between the fast growing urban centers of Tampa and Orlando.
Parsons announced the selection of Bechtel Parsons Blue Grass by the Defense Department's Assembled Chemical Weapons Alternatives program to design, build, operate and close a plant to destroy the chemical weapons stockpile stored at the Blue Grass Army Depot in Kentucky.
and Parsons Infrastructure and Technology to design, build, operate, and close a plant to destroy the chemical weapons stockpile stored at the Blue Grass Army Depot in Kentucky.
to design, build, operate and maintain new military family housing and community center developments at Fort Stewart and Hunter Army Airfield in southeast Georgia.
Parsons announced today that the Department of Defense (DOD) has reconfirmed the selection of the Bechtel/Parsons/Washington Group team to design, build, operate, and close the Pueblo, Colorado Chemical Agent Destruction Pilot Plant.