He is also the Chairman of the Department of Medicine at the Desert Samaritan Hospital in Mesa, Arizona.
What does DSH stand for?
DSH stands for Desert Samaritan Hospital (Arizona)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DSH
We have 69 other meanings of DSH in our Acronym Attic
- Dubai St. George's Society (UK)
- Deputy Secretary of the General Staff (Coordination And Report)
- Data Specification Guidance Tool (US NASA)
- Department of Specialist Ground Training (UK)
- Deutscher Sparkassen- und Giroverband (German Savings Bank Association)
- Damberg Scott Gerzina Wagner Architects Inc. (Duluth, MN)
- Dynamic Sound Generator Xtra (Sony)
- Davies Symphony Hall (San Francisco, CA)
- Dear Sweet Husband
- Deliberate Self-Harm
- Desert Springs Hospital (Las Vegas, Nevada)
- Desperately Seeking Help (USENET)
- Desperately Seeking Husband
- Development Support Hardware
- Diameter at Stump Height (forestry)
- Discret Sérieux Humble (French: Discreet Serious Humble)
- Disproportionate Share Hospital
- Domaine Saint Hubert (French hotel)
- Domestic Short Hair (cat)
- Dyschromatosis Symmetrica Hereditaria
Samples in periodicals archive:
She worked as a nurse's aide in the delivery ward at Desert Samaritan Hospital in Mesa, Ariz.
Saul Blair, executive director of IPC's Phoenix office, said company physicians will be caring for patients of the Casa Blanca Medical Group at Desert Samaritan Hospital, Mesa General Hospital, Mesa Lutheran Hospital and Valley Lutheran Hospital.
During the quarter the Trust completed the acquisition of a 50% partnership interest in 3 medical office buildings located on the campus of Desert Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
Effective immediately, IPC physicians will be caring for patients of Casa Blanca Medical Group at Desert Samaritan Hospital, Mesa General Hospital, Mesa Lutheran Hospital and Valley Lutheran Hospital.
The company said it is pleased to announce that yesterday the Trust invested $5 million to acquire a 50% partnership interest in 3 medical office buildings located on the campus of Desert Samaritan Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona.
They were subsequently examined and released at Desert Samaritan Hospital.
Richard Berry, EWR president and chief operating officer stated, "We believe Vista Grove's location is exceptional with access to a major freeway and proximity to a number of major employers including TRW, McDonnell Douglas, Desert Samaritan Hospital and retail services including Superstition Springs Mall and Fiesta Mall.