The year 2003 brought another key event in the special collections world: The Yale Conference to Revise the Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials (DCRM).
What does DCRM stand for?
DCRM stands for Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCRM
We have 3 other meanings of DCRM in our Acronym Attic
- Disclosure of Criminal Record Information Form (UK)
- Distributed Customer Records Information System
- Diversity and Community Relations Judiciary (UK)
- Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation Juvenile Justice (California)
- Democratic Confederal Republic of Koryo (Korea)
- Dry Chemical Recharge Kit
- Digital Consumer Right-To-Know Act
- Distributed Computing Research Lab
- Data Cluster-Based Reliability Model
- Derivatives Counterparty Risk Management (UK)
- Digital Consumer Rights Movement
- Digital Content Re-Mastering
- Digital Copyright Management
- Digital Culture Research & Management
- Distributed Communications Resource Manager
- Dynamic Contact Resistance Measurement
- Descriptive Cataloging of Rare Materials Books
- Dubai Consultancy Research and Media Centre (United Arab Emirates)
- Dashpot Cup Retention Nut
- Delaware Conflict Resolution Network (Newark, DE)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Develop and articulate general principles of descriptive cataloging of rare materials as a whole; 2.