In it I filled out workpapers, sample reports, description of operations, and an opinion of the reliability of financial statements, all for a sample, fictitious firm.
What does DOO stand for?
DOO stands for Description Of Operation
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DOO
We have 20 other meanings of DOO in our Acronym Attic
- Detroit Organizational Needs in Treatment (Michigan)
- Disturb Opponents' NoTrump (Bridge game)
- Disturbing Opponents' No Trump
- Double Openers No-Trump (bridge bidding system)
- Drive Only Never Text or Talk (advocacy)
- Direct Observation of the Nu Tau
- Democrats of Napa Valley
- Days Overdue Outstanding
- Department of Defense Originating Office (US DoD)
- Department Organization Order
- Developer, Owner and Operator
- Director of Oceanography Operations
- Director of Operations (various organizations)
- District Operations Office (US Navy)
- District Ordnance Officer (rank; US DoD)
- Double Oven Oscillator (Symmetricom)
- Driver Only Operation
- Drustvo s Ogranicenom Odgovornoscu (Croatian: Limited Liability Company)
- Dyrebeskyttelsen Oslo Og Akershus (Norwegian animal rights organization)
- Direction of Own Artillery Fire
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consider the following key points when going through the process of insuring the assets of your business: * Importance of insuring to value * Evaluate the experience and knowledge of your broker * Disclose all information regarding your business, including a description of operations and prior claims.
He must make available to his select agent a description of several things, including: * A description of operations.
When determining exclusivity, the agencies look to operation of the venture and not solely the contractual terms of the relationship, or the description of operation.