She worked as a mental health specialist for Deschutes County Mental Health and as a counselor to the teen parent program at Bend High School until her retirement.
What does DCMH stand for?
DCMH stands for Deschutes County Mental Health (Oregon)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCMH
- Director's Cut Modding Foundry (website)
- Dame Commander of the Order of St Michael and St George
- De Clercq Media Group (Netherlands)
- Development Corporation of Middle Georgia (now Georgia Small Business Lender)
- Direct Contact Marketing Group
- Dual Control Mobile Ground Control Station (aircraft)
- Decatur County Memorial Hospital (Greensburg, IN)
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Department of Community Mental Health (various locations)
- Division of Community and Migrant Health (US DHHS)
- Door County Memorial Hospital (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Denver Community Mental Health Questionnaire
- Division of Child Mental Health Services (Delaware)
- Dane County Median Income (Wisconsin)
- Data Center Management Interface (various organizations)
- Data Center Moves International
- Deutsch Chinesisches Mittelstands Institut (German: University of Suzhou Sino-German Institute; overseas study program)
- Disclosure of Classified Military Information
- Domestic, Commercial, Municipal, and Industrial (water usage)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Head of Deschutes County Mental Health in Bend, she took a writing class through Central Oregon Community College's adult education program.