10) "The issue of cyanotoxins is on the radar for everyone that uses surface water," says Chris Jones, laboratory supervisor at Des Moines Water Works in Iowa, which draws drinking water from the Raccoon and Des Moines rivers.
What does DMWW stand for?
DMWW stands for Des Moines Water Works
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of DMWW in our Acronym Attic
- Data Munging with Perl (book)
- Depot Maintenance Workload Plan
- Department of Marine and Wildlife Resources (American Samoa)
- Depot Maintenance Work Request
- Depot Maintenance Work Requirement
- Directorate Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (US Army)
- Defence Medical Welfare Service (UK military medical system)
- Durban Metro Water Services (South Africa)
- Don't Mess With Texas
- Descendants of Mexican War Veterans
- Dancemaniax (game)
- Dark Man X
- Data Mining Extensions (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Data Multiplex Unit
- Digital Multiplexing (used in theatrical lighting industry)
- Digital Music Express (commercial satellite broadcasting service)
- Direct Matrix Architecture (Symmetrix/EMC)
- Direct Media Exchange
- Dirt Motor Cross
- Divine Master of the Unknown (game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
00 Paperback TD384 A microbiologist with the Des Moines Water Works, Hill sets out the basic concepts of the science for readers with little or no background in it, but whose work in the drinking water industry is underpinned by it.
The proof was in that unforgettable scene on Fleur Drive where an anthill army of volunteers filled and stacked sandbags day and night in the feverish effort to reclaim the Des Moines Water Works from the Raccoon River.
Making the Historic Forest possible is a unique partnership that includes the Iowa Natural Heritage Foundation, Des Moines Water Works, Polk County Conservation Board, and the American Forestry Association.