Event organisers said 45% of the 37,500 tickets will be reserved for people living in the Derry City Council area.
What does DCC stand for?
DCC stands for Derry City Council (district council; Northern Ireland, UK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCC
We have 706 other meanings of DCC in our Acronym Attic
- Denton Chinese Church
- Denver Community Church (Colorado)
- Departamento de Ciência da Computação (Portuguese: Department of Computer Science)
- Department Computer Coordinators
- Dependent Care Connection
- Deployment Control Center
- Deputy Chief Constable (UK)
- Deputy Corps Commander
- Derbyshire County Council
- Derbyshire County Council (UK)
- Descending Chain Condition (mathematics)
- Descriptive Cataloguing Committee
- Desert Conversation Community
- Design Computing and Cognition (International Conference)
- Design Control Change
- Designated Contact Customer
- Designing Correct Circuits
- Designs, Codes and Cryptography (Springer publication)
- Desktop Call Control (software)
- Desktop Conferencing Console (Microsoft)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As Derry City Council began an investigation, Strabane Council vice chairman Dan Kelly said the whole of Artigarvan was in shock.
A full independent inquiry into the closure has been requested by the Derry City Council.
That said, Derry City Council, who actually own the site, have refused as yet to give the go-ahead and will be speaking with all parties, including the track personnel.
Derry City Council - which owns City of Derry Airport - said its deal ended last year when new regulations were published.
Derry City Council has confirmed it has started to record the number plates of southern-registered vehicles coming to the sites to prepare a report on the issue.