They also completed the Dermatology Life Quality Index and filled out a brief questionnaire on their knowledge regarding skin protective behavior.
What does DLQI stand for?
DLQI stands for Dermatology Life Quality Index
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Defense Language Proficiency Test
- Diploma Lanjutan Pengajar Vokasional (Malay: Advanced Diploma in Vocational Training)
- Department of Labour Protection and Welfare (Myanmar)
- Digital Library Program Working Group
- Delphax Technologies Inc. (stock symbol; Bloomington, MN)
- Dead Letter Queue (for undeliverable messages)
- Deck Landing Qualification
- Dietro le Quinte (Italian: Behind the Scenes)
- Mean Diurnal Low Water Inequality
- Dead Letter Queue Handler (IBM)
- Discrete Linear Quadratic Regulator
- Daily Language Review
- Data Loader Recorder
- David Lee Roth
- De La Rosa & Company (Los Angeles, CA investment bankers)
- De La Rue (French: of the road; British stamp producers)
- Debout la République (French: Arise the Republic; political group)
- Defect Leakage Rate (Vista, Microsoft)
- Department of Land Reform
Samples in periodicals archive:
Finally, the average score on the Dermatology Life Quality Index, which includes 10 items such as, "Over the last week, how much has your skin affected any social or leisure activities?
Both subgroups, she said, achieved "meaningful improvements" in quality of life, compared with baseline, as measured by the Dermatology Life Quality Index.