What does DFI stand for?
DFI stands for Derivatives & Financial Instruments (International tax journal)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DFI
We have 151 other meanings of DFI in our Acronym Attic
- Déduction Fiscale pour Investissement (French: Tax Deduction for Investment)
- Deep Foundations Institute
- Deep Fried Ice-Cream
- Defense Forecasts Incorporated
- Defiance, Ohio (Airport Code)
- Demand for Information
- Demeures de France Investissements (French real estate company)
- Département Fédéral de l'Intérieur (French: Federal Department of the Interior; Switzerland)
- Department of Financial Institutions (various US state governments)
- Depository Financial Institution
- Design Fabrication Installation Resume
- Design for Innovation
- Design for Installability
- Design from Italy
- Design, Fabrication and Installation (various organizations)
- Design, Fielding, Instrumentation
- Designated Financial Institution
- Détection Française d'Incendie (French smoke detector company)
- Deutsch-Französisches Institut (German: German-French Institute; est. 1948)
- Development Facilitators, Inc.