THE special trial court trying the 2002 Deepda Darwaja massacre case in Gujarat awarded life term to 21 convicts and one year to a police officer for dereliction of duty on Monday.
What does DOD stand for?
DOD stands for Dereliction of Duty
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DOD
We have 186 other meanings of DOD in our Acronym Attic
- Delivery of Deed
- Delorean Owners Directory (car club)
- DEM (digital elevation model) of Difference
- Den of Demons
- Denizens of Doom (motorcycle club)
- Department of Death (Grim Fandango)
- Department of Defense (US government)
- Depth Of Discharge
- Depth Over Diameter (gravity fluid flow in a pipe)
- Depths of Darkhollow (gaming: EverQuest)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The military said the eight soldiers from Chen's company face charges ranging from dereliction of duty, assault, negligent homicide and involuntary manslaughter.
Other charges include involuntary manslaughter, assault, maltreatment, reckless endangerment and dereliction of duty.
The IGP urged the police officials to improve performance and warned that dereliction of duty would not be tolerated.
Dereliction of duty during anti-polio campaign, in the district Jhang, won't be tolerated, said DCO Muhammad Shahid Niaz.