Mr Nott, deputy team leader for security in the Estates Security Service at Newcastle University said: "Anything we can do to reduce the level of theft on the campus is very welcome.
What does DTL stand for?
DTL stands for Deputy Team Leader
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DTL
We have 97 other meanings of DTL in our Acronym Attic
- De la Terre pour Nos Légumes (French: Earth for our Vegetables)
- Deck Transfer Lock (US Navy rescue device)
- Deep Trench Latrine
- Deferred Tax Liability (finance/accounting)
- Definite Time Lag
- Degree of Total Leverage
- Delhi Transco Limited (India)
- Déménagement Transport Loic (French moving company)
- Denis Thillien Landry (energy; France)
- Department of Tourism and Leisure (Isle of Man)
- Design Team Leader
- Designated Transit List (Sprint-ATM)
- Designator Target Line (US DoD)
- Detailed Time Line
- Detroit Lakes, Minnesota (Airport Code)
- Diagnostic Technique Logement (French: Diagnostic Technique Accommodation)
- Diagnostic Transport Layer
- Dial Tone Line (NARTE)
- Dialog Tag Language (IBM forerunner of HTML)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Along with Manixia Thor, the deputy team leader of the Mines Advisory Group, they are kicking off a month long tour of the United States beginning in New York.
Mark Jones, deputy team leader of Brecon Mountain Rescue, said the volunteers had been dreading the inevitable phone call.
ISAR's deputy team leader, watch commander Eddie Allsop, said: "We visited during a training rest period and when we saw some of the appalling conditions the children were living in, we knew we had to act.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] "I was inspired by a director at Specsavers," she says of her involvement, "who chose to go on a mission to help him to recover from a family bereavement" Her decision has taken her to lead projects to Ethiopia, Burkina Faso, Zambia and Ghana, as well as being deputy team leader on three trips, including India.
Talking to APP, Deputy Team Leader of Youth Social Entrepreneurship Program, Anum Waqar said that the workshops on youth social entrepreneurship were conducted across the country in partnership with British Council.
Deputy team leader of the health project, Abe Gordon Abias, said county health department staff had been trained how to use information systems that would improve the efficiency of their work.