However, deputy public works director Ahmad Shah Waheed confirmed receiving many complaints from drivers about the corruption at the Torkham scale.
What does DPWD stand for?
DPWD stands for Deputy Public Works Director (government office)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DPWD
- Donkey Punch Warriors (gaming clan)
- Dried Poultry Waste
- Drunk People Welding
- Dubai Ports World (various locations)
- Deposit of Poisonous Wastes Act (UK)
- Darwin Port Welfare Committee (Australia)
- Department of Wildlife Conservation
- Development Program for Women and Children (Egypt)
- Dubai Ports World Callao (Peru)
- Del Puerto Water District (California)
- Design Perfect Web Design
- Design Plus Web Design
- Division of Persons with Disabilities (Department of Human Rights; Iowa)
- Department of Public Works and Environmental Management (Hawaii)
- Department of Public Works and Environmental Services (Fairfax County, VA)
- Data Portability Working Group
- Data Protection Working Group
- Defense Planning Working Group of Defense Ministers
- Defense Procurement Working Group
- Deployment Planning Working Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
This project will enable us to provide our residential customers with monthly bills, rather than sending them every four months," said David Allen, deputy public works director.
Deputy Public Works Director Tim Hughes, who was honored Wednesday for his work overseeing the project, said it will likely take about six months of paperwork to close out all of the grants.
``The grand jury just confirmed we did our job,'' said Ventura County Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt.
``Everything is clear sailing,'' county Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt said following the vote, made without comment.
Ronald Ornee - Chief Deputy Public Works Director - $166,290
The Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt said the projects might not get started this year if the trees aren't trimmed on schedule.
``We got everyone lined up to start (work on the trees) next week,'' said county Deputy Public Works Director Jeff Pratt.