The official cause of Scott's death has been "deferred pending the receipt of additional test results that have been requested by the Deputy Medical Examiner," according to Harvey's statement.
What does DME stand for?
DME stands for Deputy Medical Examiner
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of DME
We have 161 other meanings of DME in our Acronym Attic
- Data Modulation Encoder
- Decision Making Exercise
- Dell Media Experience
- Denis Mathez Entreprise (French construction company)
- Dépannage Maintenance Électricité (French: Electrical Maintenance Troubleshooting)
- Department of Medical Education (Armed Forces Institute of Pathology)
- Department of Medicine for the Elderly (UK)
- Department of Minerals and Energy
- Dependent Malic Enzyme
- Deputy Managing Editor
- Design Management Education
- Design Management Europe
- Design Margin Evaluation
- Design Mission Effect
- Design, Monitoring and Evaluation
- Designated Medical Examiner (US FAA)
- Development, Modernization, and Enhancement
- Diabetic Macular Edema
- Dialogue, Music & Effects (from audio post-production, a type of deliverable mix)
- Diatomaceous Earth
Samples in periodicals archive:
Because of staff cuts, come May 20 there will be no medical death investigators to respond to local reports of accidental, suspicious or unexplained deaths, the deputy medical examiner, forensic pathologist Dr.
But Los Angeles Deputy Medical Examiner Dr Paul Gliniecki said a new autopsy "would be pointless".
Armando Chavez, the area's deputy medical examiner, the equivalent of coroner, said: 'We have been told there were 30 to 40 people at that party.
In 1991, Terence Allen, a specialist in forensic pathology who served as deputy medical examiner for both the Los Angeles and San Francisco coroner's offices, linked the taser to fatalities.
Please let us know if you'd like some of your officers/troopers/agents/deputies to go through basic deputy medical examiner training.