Srivastava, then Deputy Legal Advisor (DLA), CBI, ACB, Delhi and imposed a fine of Rs two lakh on him.
What does DLA stand for?
DLA stands for Deputy Legal Advisor (India)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of DLA
We have 214 other meanings of DLA in our Acronym Attic
- Davies Landscape Architects (UK)
- Defense Logistics Agency
- Deferred Life Annuity
- Delaware Library Association
- Democratic Left Alliance (politics; Poland)
- Dense Linear Algebra (mathematics)
- Dental Laboratories Association
- Département de la Langue Arabe (French: Department of Arabic Language)
- Department of Legal Affairs
- Deputy Launching Authority (RNLI)
- Designated Landing Area
- Destroyer Leader Association
- Dielectric Loss Angle
- Dielectric-Loaded Accelerator
- Diffusion-Limited Aggregation (fractal)
- Digital Library and Archives (various universities)
- Digital Light Amplifier
- Digital Linear Actuator (measurement equipment)
- Diode Laser Array
- Direct Letter Access (Hewlett Packard software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byerly, Assistant Secretary for Near Eastern Affairs Jeffrey Feltman, Deputy Legal Advisor Jonathan B.
Prior to that, he served for many years as deputy legal advisor to the secretary of state.