That said, even the Deputy Judge Advocate General would have to agree that the ability of a Canadian member abroad to exercise these rights is certainly not the same as that of a Canadian citizen, far from it.
What does DJAG stand for?
DJAG stands for Deputy Judge Advocate General
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dotation Jeune Agriculteur (French: Young Farmer Endowment)
- Daejoo Air Agencies Co., Ltd.
- Digital Juice Addicts Anonymous
- Dog Judges Association of America, Inc.
- Dow Jones Athletic Association
- Downey Junior Athletic Association, Inc.
- Draft Joint Amended Application
- Draft Joint Application Amendment
- Dow Jones AIG Commodity Index
- Department of Justice and Community Safety (Australia)
- Declaración Jurada Anticipada de Importación (Spanish: Affidavit Advance Import; Argentina)
- Du Jour Au Lendemain (band)
- Darfur Joint Assessment Mission (United Nations)
- Disciples Justice Action Network
- Disc Jockey Association of New Zealand
- Dow Jones Australia and New Zealand Report (Dow Jones & Company, Inc.)
- Defense Joint Accounting System
- Dutch Joint Aperture Synthesis Team
- Dow Jones Asian Titans
- Disc Jockey Association of Western Pennsylvania
Samples in periodicals archive:
Nanette DeRenzi, deputy judge advocate general of the Navy and commander of the Navy Legal Service Command, said she hoped the competitors learned more about military justice and the Navy and the JAG Corps' role in legal matters around the world.
During the next two days, the working group reviewed laws with senior Afghan leaders, including the Judge Advocate General and Deputy Judge Advocate General of the Afghan National Army.