Deputy High Court Judge Tim Owen QC agreed to extend the interim ban on her working as a nurse for a further six months, whilst the NMC makes final preparations for that hearing.
What does DHCJ stand for?
DHCJ stands for Deputy High Court Judge (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Deutsches Hepatitis C Forum eV (German: German Hepatitis C Forum)
- Distributed Host Command Facility
- Division of Health Care Financing
- Delaware Health Care Facilities Association
- Distinguished Health Care Foodservice Administrator (ASHFSA)
- Division of Health Care Finance and Policy (Massachusetts)
- D. Harris and Co. International (law firm; London, England, UK)
- De Havilland Chipmunk (aircraft trainer)
- Dutch Health Care Inspectorate (Netherlands)
- Daegu Health College Internship Abroad (South Korea)
- Dawood Hercules Chemical Limited (fertilizer; Pakistan)
- Dimethaid Health Care Ltd. (Markham, Ontario, Canada)
- Division of Health Center Management (Bureau of Primary Health Care; US DHHS)
- Division of Health Communication and Marketing (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)
- Dalton Highway Corridor Management Area (Alaska)
- Diversified Health Care Management Consultants (Southfield, MI)
- Diamond Head Community Mental Health Center (Honolulu, HI)
- DeWitt Health Care Network (US military; Virginia)
- Digestive Health Center of Excellence
- Dear Healthcare Provider Letter (healthcare industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The council is obviously ignorant of a judicial review from 1980 (Reigate & Banstead judgement before Mr Vivian Price QC sitting as a deputy high court judge of the Chancery Division).
Deputy High Court Judge James Dingemans QC called a decision last year not to grant Mustafa Abdul Hussain asylum "flawed".
Nicholas Strauss QC, sitting as deputy High Court judge, said the temporary order would prevent Iambic Media from "exploiting film and sound recordings" of the Michael Jackson Forever tribute concert, held at the Millennium Stadium in October last year.
Judge Pelling, who was sitting as a deputy High Court judge, told the court: "This was a dishonest claim, dishonestly advanced.
A DEPUTY high court judge who hit his wife during an argument has been sacked for bringing the judiciary into disrepute, it was announced yesterday.
Now a QC he is also a deputy high court judge and has been involved in major cases of the past two decades such as Maxwell, Polly Peck and Enron.
Dr Gill won the case after a deputy High Court judge at Leeds Combined Court ruled that the university lecturer's "domineering" father had coerced her mother into making the will, leaving their 287-acre farm to the RSPCA.