Besides, Additional Director, Education, Shams Khan, District Officer, Jaddi Khalil and Deputy District Officer, Darwish Khan, the function was attended by Executive Engineer (XEN), C &W (Building) Munir Hussein, SDO Mohammad Shah, Sub-Engineer, Syed Ali Raza Gilani, other authorities concerned and a large number of local notables The minister for education said that in past several legislators were elected from the constituency, but none of them paid proper attention to the development of the area nor take any concrete measure for the future of the new generation.
What does DDO stand for?
DDO stands for Deputy District Officer (Pakistan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DDO
We have 49 other meanings of DDO in our Acronym Attic
- Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society (journal)
- Dynamic Domain Name System (networking)
- Draco Dormiens Nunquam Titillandus (Latin: never tickle a sleeping dragon; found in Harry Potter book series)
- Dideoxynucleotide Triphosphate
- Dideoxyribonucleotide triphosphate
- Defense Distribution Center Norfolk, Virginia
- Daily Dose of Optimism (blog; investing)
- Démarche Départementale d'Observation (French: Departmental Process Observation)
- Departmental Duty Officer
- Deputy Director of Operations (US CIA)
- Designated Days Off
- Designated Detention Officer (UK police)
- Digital Data Objects
- Digital Data Out
- Diocesan Development Office (Catholic Church)
- Diocesan Director of Ordinands (Church of England)
- Direct Debit Option (payment method)
- Direct Dialing Overseas (Nortel)
- Discount Drugs Online
- Discrete Digital Output (NASA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The rules may also be amended to restore the administrative control of Agriculture Department over the District Officers Agriculture and Deputy District Officers Agriculture, Agriculture Officer Extension and Cotton Inspectors instead of present setup of administrative control of District Government/District Nazims.
Deputy District Officer (DDO) Revenue Ghulam Hyder Chandio said the government had discontinued providing relief goods to flood victims since last few months.
LAHORE, September 11, 2011 (Frontier Star): One-day orientation workshop for newly appointed Deputy District Officers (Health) in ten towns of Lahore has completed at Directorate General Health Punjab, here Saturday.
Revenue Deputy District Officer (DDO) Shaukat Jokhio, Anti-Encroachment Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Abu Talha, Anti-Encroachment Station House Officer (SHO) Nayyarul Haq and Steel Town SHO Imdad Khwaja supervised the operation.
Project manager One window Counter on Domestic Violence Against Women, UNDP Rizwan Nazir, Focal Person and Assistant commissioner Rawalpindi Quratul Ain, District Officer social Welfare Department Rawalpindi Muhammad Shafiq Awan, Deputy District Officer Social Welfare Amar Shahzad Shah, representative officers and office bearers of Education Department, Girls schools, women organizations and NGOs working for women were present on this occasion.
Meanwhile, Special Magistrate Shaukat Javed and Deputy District Officer Agriculture Liaquat Ali in separate raids fined grosser, and two fertilizer dealers Abdul Majeed and Muhammad Amin over displaying fake rate list.
As per Saddar Town Deputy District Officer (Revenue) Muhammad Arif Kalwar's report, the land where the ice factory is currently situated was actually allotted for agricultural use and it was leased for 80 years.