Upon arrival, Prince Miteb bin Abdullah bin Abdulaziz was received by Deputy Commander of the National Guard and Deputy Chairman of the Higher Committee of the festival Abdulmohsen bin Abdulaziz Al-Tuwaijri and senior officials.
What does DCOM stand for?
DCOM stands for Deputy Commander
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of DCOM
We have 18 other meanings of DCOM in our Acronym Attic
- Délégation Commerciale Océan Indien (French: Indian Ocean Trade Delegation)
- Direct Commission Officer Indoctrination Course (Newport, RI)
- District of Columbia Office of the Inspector General
- Democratic Control of Internal Security (working group; Geneva Centre for the Democratic Control of Armed Forces)
- Deliverance Church of Jesus (Forest Park, GA)
- Diagnostic Clinic of Longview (Longview, TX)
- Doesn't Count on Location (showbusiness slang)
- Data Center Operations Manager (various organizations)
- DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (Harrogate, TN)
- Department of Command
- Digital Communication (course title)
- Disney Channel Original Movie
- Distributed Component Object Model (Microsoft)
- District Committee on Ministry
- District Committee on Ordained Ministry
- Division of Coastal and Ocean Management (Alaska)
- Doctor of Commerce
- DuPree College of Management (Georgia Tech)
- Distributed Component Object Model - Miniature Interoperable Data Link
- Deputy Commander ACE Rapid Reaction Corps
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prince Badr bin Abdul Aziz, former deputy commander of the National Guard, died yesterday, the Royal Court said in an announcement.
Eisner, who attacked a Danish ISM activist in the face with his rifle at the end of the confrontation on April 14, as a deputy commander of the Tactical Training Center in Tze'elim.
Author: Poly Pantelides THE NATIONAL Guard's (NG) former Deputy Commander and the former Foreign Minister both told the Mari investigative committee yesterday that they were not responsible for the actual manner of storage of the deadly cargo which exploded on July 11.
; Aviation Operations Director and Deputy Commander - Aviation, Naval Inventory Control Point, Philadelphia; and Commander, Defense Distribution Depot, Susquehanna, Pa.
MUSCAT: On completion of the highly successful visit of Shabab Oman to Sail Amsterdam 2010 Ameed Rukn Bahry Mohammed Ali Mubarak Al Farsi, deputy commander of the Royal Navy of Oman, joined the crew of Shabab Oman on the way out from Amsterdam to the seaport of IJmuiden.