Lennox, Army deputy chief of staff for programs and resources.
What does DCSPO stand for?
DCSPO stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs (US Army)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dynamic Constraint Satisfaction Problem (mathematics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Personnel & Administration
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel, Administration, & Logistics
- Dutchess County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Hyde Park, NY)
- Duval County School Police Department (Florida)
- District of Columbia Society of Professional Engineers (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (US DoD)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel Integration
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel and Installation Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs (formed August 2000; requirements authorization proponent within Department of the Army)
- Dakota County Star Quilters (Eagan, MN)
- Demande de Certificat de Sélection du Québec (French: Quebec Application for Certificate of Selection; immigration; Quebec, Canada)
- Danish Council for Strategic Research
- Data Completion Success Rate
- Defense Supply Center Richmond (Richmond, VA)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Recruiting
- Développement Commercial et Service de la Recherche (French: Business Development and Research Service; Canada)
- Digital Crime Scene Reconstruction
- Diocesan Council for Social Responsibility
Samples in periodicals archive:
2]S for use by every battlefield functional area in the Office of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs to build the Army's POM.
Byrnes for assignment as deputy chief of staff for programs for the Army.