Moye gives the proper credit for Air Force racial integration to Lieutenant General Idwal Edwards, Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel.
What does DCSPER stand for?
DCSPER stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DCSPER in our Acronym Attic
- División Cuadrante de Seguridad Preventiva (Spanish: Preventive Security Quadrant Division; Guatemala)
- Domain Central Service Provider
- Domain Controller Security Policy (Microsoft)
- Dry Cask Storage Project
- Dynamic Constraint Satisfaction Problem (mathematics)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Personnel & Administration
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel, Administration, & Logistics
- Dutchess County Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (Hyde Park, NY)
- Duval County School Police Department (Florida)
- District of Columbia Society of Professional Engineers (Washington, DC)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel Integration
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel and Installation Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Plans
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs (US Army)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Programs (formed August 2000; requirements authorization proponent within Department of the Army)
- Dakota County Star Quilters (Eagan, MN)
- Demande de Certificat de Sélection du Québec (French: Quebec Application for Certificate of Selection; immigration; Quebec, Canada)
- Danish Council for Strategic Research
- Data Completion Success Rate
- Defense Supply Center Richmond (Richmond, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Knowing that the Army's Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel needed a TRADOC advocate for human resources, the Adjutant General School commandant absorbed the EO mission into the Adjutant General's Corps' doctrine, training, and combat developments program.
The Surgeon General (TSG) is the Army Medical Department (AMEDD) Personnel Proponent and is responsible for developing personnel management policies for Department of the Army Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel (DA G1) approval.
Strickland who served in the Army for 30 years and was serving as SGM to the Army's deputy chief of staff for personnel when he became a victim of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attack on the Pentagon.
Dennis Johnson, 48, was working in the office of the deputy chief of staff for personnel and died in the attack.
Job opportunities do exist, said Virginia King, Deputy Chief of Staff for Personnel & Logistics, in a separate presentation.