Herbert "Hawk" Carlisle, deputy chief of staff for operations, plans and requirements.
What does DCSOPS stand for?
DCSOPS stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations (US Army)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 2 other meanings of DCSOPS in our Acronym Attic
- Davidson County Sheriff's Office (Nashville, TN)
- Defense Commercial Systems Office
- Defense Communications System Organization
- Département de Chimie et Synthèse Organique (French: Department of Chemistry and Organic Synthesis)
- Deputy Chief Security Officer
- Deutsche Cyber-Sicherheitsorganisation (German: German cyber security organization)
- Douglas County Sheriff's Office (various locations)
- Dubuque Community String Orchestra (Northeast Iowa School of Music; Dubuque, IA)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Operations & Training
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Intelligence
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Training (US Army, TRADOC)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations and Force Development
- Dakota County Special Operations Team (Lakeville, MN)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations & Intelligence
- Damage Control Security Patrol (US Navy)
- Defense Communication System Plan
- Defense Communications Satellite Program
- Département de Communication Sociale et Publique (French: Department of Social and Public Communication; Canada)
- Department of Counseling and School Psychology (various schools)
- Design Controlled Spare Part
Samples in periodicals archive:
A major reorganization of the Department of the Army on I August 1962 placed the Chief Signal Officer under the general staff supervision of the Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations tDCSOPS).
GSC-TFMG-09-32148, issued by the General Services Administration (GSA) to acquire--on behalf of the Department of the Air Force's Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations, Plans, and Requirements, Strategic Plans and Policy Division (A5XP)--various support services in connection with A5XP's mission.
Steven Mount, deputy chief of staff for Operations with the Wyoming Army National Guard, joined the Army in 1974.
Paul Giovino, deputy chief of staff for operations, G3, SDDC, served as the keynote speaker.
General Hoth was the SPLA's Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations.