The Air Force Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (AF/A2) serves as the lead for this task.
What does DCSINT stand for?
DCSINT stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DCSINT in our Acronym Attic
- Detective Chief Superintendent (UK)
- Docan Computer Systems International
- Direction Centrale du Service d'Infrastructure de la Défense (French: Central Directorate of the Department of Defense Infrastructure)
- Douglas County Sewer Improvement District (Nevada)
- District of Columbia State Improvement Grant (Department of Education; est. 2004)
- Dendritic Cell-Specific ICAM3-Grabbing Nonintegrin
- Dendritic Cell-Specific ICAM3-Grabbing Nonintegrin-Related Protein
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Installations and Logistics (USAF)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Information Management at Us Army Training and Doctrine Command
- Drug Control and System Improvement Program
- Decision of Court of Summary Jurisdiction (United Kingdom)
- Diversity, Citizenship, and Social Justice (Seattle University)
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying
- Differential Code Shift Keying
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying with Noise Reduction by Averaging
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying, Simplest Version
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying using the Shortest Path algorithm
- Differential Chaos Shift Keying using the Spanning Tree algorithm
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Logistics
Samples in periodicals archive:
Byline: Abdullah Iskandar According to an American report published on Monday and compiled by Michael Flynn, deputy chief of staff for intelligence in Afghanistan for the US military and its NATO allies, the intelligence officials in this country "are ignorant of local economics and landowners, hazy about who the power brokers are and how they might be influenced, and disengaged from people in the best position to find answers.
The meeting was led by the acting deputy of the Iranian Armed Forces' Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence and Operation General Mohammad Ali Rahmani and Omani Armed Forces' Deputy Chief of Staff for Operation and Planning General Rashed Bin Sif Mohsen al-Shaidi.
Kimmons, the Army deputy chief of staff for intelligence.
Charged with transforming Air Force ISR as the new deputy chief of staff for intelligence, I divided the task into three areas: ISR capabilities, organization and personnel.