Emmanuel Teodosio, deputy chief of staff for education and training of the Armed Forces of the Philippines, said at the close of this year's joint war exercises on Luzon Island that both countries are planning to expand the war games next year.
What does DCSED stand for?
DCSED stands for Deputy Chief of Staff for Education
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Dedicated Comparative Sequence Editor
- Delft Centre for Computational Science and Engineering (Netherlands)
- Dell Certified Systems Expert
- Department of Computer and Software Engineering (various locations)
- Department of Computer Science & Engineering
- Deputy Commissioner for Services and Enforcement (US IRS)
- Direct Consumer Sales & Electronics (Australia)
- Division of Child Support Enforcement
- DeKalb County Special Education Association (Illinois)
- District of Columbia Sports and Entertainment Commission
- Director Combat Soldier Equipment Management (Department of National Defense, Canada)
- Director Combat Support Equipment Management (Canada)
- Directorate of Construction, Services & Estate Management (India)
- Deputy Chief of Staff for Engineering (usually seen as DCSENG)
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Engineer
- Deputy Chief of Staff Engineering
- Daucus Carota Somatic Embryogenesis Receptor Kinase (protein)
- Data Communications Services Functions
- Define Critical Success Factors
- Department for Children, Schools and Families (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are some fine things that we have to resolve like the number of Americans that will be allowed to come into the country and a little adjustment of the schedules,'' said Teodosio, the deputy chief of staff for education and training of the Philippine armed forces.
Emmanuel Teodocio, deputy chief of staff for education and training of the Philippine armed forces, told reporters the exercise directorate had signaled the start of the exercises.