The Iraqi side was also represented by Deputy Prime Minister for Economy Affairs, Rose Nouri Shaways, Deputy Prime Minister for Services Affairs, Salih Al Mutlaq, and the ministers of trade and transport, Chairman of the Investment Commission, representative of the Advisers Commission and Cabinet General Secretariat, Deputy Chief of Army Staff, representatives of the Ministries of Municipalities, Public Works, Higher Education, and Oil.
What does DCOAS stand for?
DCOAS stands for Deputy Chief of Army Staff
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of DCOAS in our Acronym Attic
- Dash Cam Owners Australia (est. 2013)
- Deregulation and Contracting Out Act 1994 (United Kingdom)
- Diabetes Centers of America, Inc. (Texas)
- Diploma in Computer Office Assistant (Florida and Canada)
- Disassemble, Clean, Oil, Assemble (firearms)
- District of Columbia Office on Aging (Washington, DC)
- Divco Club of America (Kingston, WA)
- Dynamic Change of Address
- District of Columbia Office of Administrative Hearings
- Directorate for Computer & Office Automation Resources
- Davis College of Business (Jacksonville, FL)
- Democratic Citizens of Berwyn (est. 2005; Berwyn, IL)
- Detroit College Of Business (Flint, MI)
- Distributed Composite Object-Based Environment (computer engineering)
- Davis Chamber of Commerce (various locations)
- Dayton Church of Christ
- Denver Church of Christ
- Deputy Clerk of Course
- Deputy Commandant of Cadets
- Deutsche Chill Out Charts (music playlist; Germany)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Earlier in May, the heads of the navy and presidential guard and the former deputy chief of army staff were relieved of their duties and appointed as deputy ambassadors to Freetown, Washington and New Delhi.
The meeting was attended by Deputy Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant-General Abdulrahman Al-Othman and Head of the Directorate of Military Cooperation Brigadier Abdulrazzaq Al-Awadhi.
The retired deputy chief of army staff said his focus would be to restore peace and maintain discipline on campus so that " academic activities continued unhindered".
Rath, whose appointment as deputy chief of army staff has been scrapped by the Defence Ministry.
The meeting was attended by Deputy Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant-General Abdulrahman al-Othman, Vice Commander of the Air Defense Brigade Air commodore Staff Khamees Al-Farhan and Ministry staff.