Top leadership, including: Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy and Deputy Chief Management Officer, Office of the Secretary of the Navy Eric Fanning; Principal Deputy Assistant Secretary Navy for Financial Management and Comptroller Charles E.
What does DCMO stand for?
DCMO stands for Deputy Chief Management Officer (US DoD)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DCMO
We have 9 other meanings of DCMO in our Acronym Attic
- Dynamic Commerce Markup Language (computer language)
- Deutsche Case Modding Meisterschaft (German: German Case Modding Championship)
- Digital Capabilities Management Model
- Diocesan Council for Mission and Ministry (Catholic group; UK)
- Door County Maritime Museum (Sturgeon Bay, WI)
- Dauch Center for the Management of Manufacturing Enterprises (Purdue University; West Lafayette, IN)
- Dorsal Central Medullary Nucleus
- Department of Communications Marine and Natural Resources (Ireland)
- Defence Crisis Management Organisation (UK)
- Delaware-Chenango-Madison-Otsego (Board of Cooperative Educational Services; New York)
- Deputy Chief Military Observer (US DoD)
- Deputy to the Commander for Military Operations (US Africa)
- Division COMSEC Management Officer
- Dutch Configuration Management Office
- Deputy Chief Medical Officer of Health (Canada)
- Defense Contract Management Operations Office
- Data Collection Management Plan (US DoD)
- Delaware Coastal Management Program (Department of Natural Resources and Environmental Control)
- Deoxycytidine Monophosphate (nucleotide)
- Deoxycytosine Monophosphate (nucleotide)
Samples in periodicals archive:
forces in Afghanistan/International Security Assistance Force, Afghanistan Haeuptle is director of expeditionary business operations in the Office of the Deputy Chief Management Officer.
As Deputy Chief Management Officer (DCMO), my primary responsibility is to promote and enable the synchronization, integration, and coordination described in the preceding paragraphs.
Previous to his position as Deputy Under Secretary of the Navy and Deputy Chief Management Officer, Mr.
Since business practices must evolve to remain in sync with current rapidly changing political and economic environments, it is no surprise that Elizabeth McGrath's article emphasizes the role of the Deputy Chief Management Officer as a catalyst for more agile and responsive business operations.
Another focus includes interviews with the brand new DON CIO, Terry Halvorsen, and an old friend and former DON CIO, Dave Wennergren, who is now the DoD assistant deputy chief management officer.