The deputy attorney general and deputy auditor general positions have also been filled in the past by invoking the principle of the doctrine of necessity.
What does DAG stand for?
DAG stands for Deputy Auditor General
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DAG
We have 148 other meanings of DAG in our Acronym Attic
- Decagram or Dekagram
- Defense Acquisition Guide
- Defense Agencies Group
- Defensive Aids Group (electronic warfare self-protection system for aircraft)
- Delivery Assurance Group
- Déménagements Antilles Guyane (French moving company)
- Democrats Abroad Germany
- Department of Agriculture
- Deputy Attorney General
- Derivatives Accounting Group
- Design Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Détachement Aérien Gendarmerie (French: Air Force Detachment)
- Deutsche Angestellten Gewerkschaft (Germen union)
- Development Assistance Group
- Devon Association of Governors (academic society; UK)
- Dialysis Access Graft
- Dipartimento dell'Amministrazione Generale (Italian: Department of General Administration)
- Diplôme d'Agronomie Générale (French: Diploma of General Agronomy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- The Deputy Auditor General on Thursday told the Public Accounts Committee (PAC) that Rs 27.
The Assembly sessions will also hold the 5th ASOSAI Symposium, it said adding the Supreme Audit Institution (SAI) Pakistans country paper titled A Model for Embedding the International Standards for the SAIs in the Practices of an SAI will be read at the Symposium by the Deputy Auditor General.
Caroline Gardner, deputy auditor general for Scotland, said: 'The way the service is currently delivered needs to change.
Exley is deputy auditor general of the Navy and has served as a DoD internal auditor for 35 years, He holds a master's degree in business administration, and he is a certified public accountant, a certified internal auditor, a certified fraud examiner, and a certified government financial manager.
Deputy Auditor General Caroline Gardner said: "Given that 25 per cent of the medical equipment we looked at was beyond its standard life, we believe some trusts are still relying heavily on old equipment.
McCall, the deputy auditor general of Florida, received the American Institute of CPAs 1997 Outstanding CPA in Government Award.