Deputy Attorney General gave this surety to a three-judge bench comprising Chief Justice Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry, Justice Gulzar Ahmed and Justice Sheikh Azmat Saeed during the hearing of electoral reforms case.
What does DAG stand for?
DAG stands for Deputy Attorney General
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of DAG
We have 148 other meanings of DAG in our Acronym Attic
- David Allen Greer (TV)
- Decagram or Dekagram
- Defense Acquisition Guide
- Defense Agencies Group
- Defensive Aids Group (electronic warfare self-protection system for aircraft)
- Delivery Assurance Group
- Déménagements Antilles Guyane (French moving company)
- Democrats Abroad Germany
- Department of Agriculture
- Deputy Auditor General
- Derivatives Accounting Group
- Design Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Détachement Aérien Gendarmerie (French: Air Force Detachment)
- Deutsche Angestellten Gewerkschaft (Germen union)
- Development Assistance Group
- Devon Association of Governors (academic society; UK)
- Dialysis Access Graft
- Dipartimento dell'Amministrazione Generale (Italian: Department of General Administration)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Islamabad -- The Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) on Sunday issued a show cause notice to Deputy Attorney General (DAG) of Pakistan Khurshid Khan at the Peshawar High Court for 'defaming' the country during a recent visit to India.
He later became director of the EPA's Office of Legislation, and also has served as acting director of the FBI, associate deputy attorney general and acting deputy attorney general at the Justice Department.